And There's Plenty More Where That Came From!!

The best part of waking up is dumb fucks in your cup.

Lady at work: So are you Muslim or what.
Me: Yes.
Lady: Yeah I figured because I always see you wear that turban on your head.
Me: Actually it's called a scarf.
Lady: Oh. So you must be voting for Obama then right?

Are you serious?

Later that evening after class got out I'm standing by my car with Ben (my brother), Thien and Molly and we're talking about this and that... Hmm come to think about it my next blog will be about that. This crazy guy who stalks our professor comes up to us and starts jabbering on. Of course me, ever so the polite one, nods and smiles through it all.
Crazy Guy: So are you Arab or Bosnian or Indian or what?
Me: Actually I'm Irish.
Crazy Guy: HAHAHA yeaaaah right!! That's a good one!
Me: I'm serious, I really am Irish
Crazy Guy: Oooookkkk. So do you like, hate Jews and want them all to die?
Me: Umm, no?

0 comments: